View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #128
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I'm with fontaine on this one. Though the Defense is playing better with Brooking at MLB (on running downs), he isn't exactly filling up holes or making huge plays. He had a couple tackles in the Saints game, but nothing major.

The addition of DJ is going to make this Defense even better. If he can play like he did last year (without steroids), he should be taking almost all the snaps of Brooking and Trevathan.

Our Secondary has gotten so good at tackling, that the 4-2 Nickel is effective against both the run and the pass. Having both WW and DJ as the LB's will be killer.

In a way, it's good that DJ was suspended, because it's given WW a chance to come into his own. The dude is playing lights out. With Von, WW, and DJ at LB...watch out. All three are potential Pro Bowlers, and Von is potential DPOY.
your drinking the kooladie JJ wats is so far ahead of anyone for DPOY Von does not have a chance..

as for them being pro bowlers you do realize that voting is going on right now and the dumb ass has not played a sanp and IIRC when I voted his name is not on the ballot..

by the time he gets a significant number of plays on the board the season will be over..

As I have said before I just do not see JDR, Fox and John playing this moron unless it is spot duty and ST's or there is a major injury..

they all have better access to film than do we on top of that thet actually know what defenses have been called.. DJ has not been a force for a couple of years and by force I mean lots of tackles , not even a guy you can count on for TFL or for that matter for NO GAIN.. he never has been that type of LB, he has always been a drag them down from behind for a few yards gain..

But we will see how much time he sees on the field..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote