Old 10-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #90
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
well at least you are being reasonable and giving your 2 bits and not as LABF and this tony guy and being silly well his father was offended and i do not like the term size of cue balls i herd balls of steel
but they did request 3 times to send reinforcements and were denied and Obama was in the situation room there was drones the guy did laser point the target out he must of expected some help if he did that
I really do try and be reasonable and I try not to name call. Its just politics and we can all agree to disagree on some issue at every level... unfortunately our current climate wants to make politics black and white - republican v. democrat - with no in between, but thats just not logical... we're all people and we all want a better country and world for ourselves and our kids.

Some people, like this father, just don't want to hear some things at some times. I understand that. Biden is not known for his delicate approach to saying things and I feel bad that it upset this father. It would probably have never come up if he truly believed that the Admin did everything it could for his son.

Can you provide me with a link to the "drones" thing? So far I have only heard speculation and haven't seen it reported as fact. Thats why I posted the factcheck timeline... its 4 days old so it might be missing something, but they cover all the facts that are out there, including the conflicting Reuters report about the email and how al Ansair may not have actually claimed responsibility at all.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote