Old 10-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #89
DAN_BRONCO_FAN
Ring of Famer

weed will win

Adopt-a-Bronco:
miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
1. All my respect go out to that father. Its too bad he and the mother took away such different feelings from the President and his admin's visit (mom indicated that it was extremely moving and nice).

2. If I died doing something heroic, I would be happy to know the vice president of the USA (be it Cheney, Biden, Paul Ryan, Al Gore... etc...) asked my father if I always had cue balls for testicles.

3. My father would not be offended.

4. How many fathers really would?

5. Theres still no actual hard evidence that the Bengahzi deal is a cover up or that a major lie has occurred at this time. It also appears that though the total security request in Libya had been denied that there was the exact amount requested provided for Stevens on his mission to Benghazi.

This is a debacle and a mess and a shame, but I don't think we're going to find any major underpinnings of deception by the White House.

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/
well at least you are being reasonable and giving your 2 bits and not as LABF and this tony guy and being silly well his father was offended and i do not like the term size of cue balls i herd balls of steel
but they did request 3 times to send reinforcements and were denied and Obama was in the situation room there was drones the guy did laser point the target out he must of expected some help if he did that
DAN_BRONCO_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote