View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #122
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
This is why your opinions are generally worthless.

Comparing the LB play this year to the past is like comparing apples to oranges. Our DLs have been worthless at being stout at the point of attack in the past where our LBers constantly have had to fight through a lot of traffic.

It's why a flawed player like Woodyard is excelling in this system because his real weakeness in shedding blockers isn't such a big deal because of the job our DL+Von is doing.

And I haven't said DJ is a great LB. He's just a better option than Brooking right now unless he's completely brain dead and can't relearn JDR's defense.
I guess that is the reason that WW had better stats last year 2011 in 6 less starts than DJ had.. It was all because of the DL.. yeah sure.. once again your woody for DJ is showing..

IF JDR and Fox think he is the guy then so be it I just do not think they are that dumb.. to Immediately start DJ over guys that have been getting it done..

all that does is cause dissension in the locker room.. much like what happened when mikey made greise the starter that one year over an experienced well liked veteran QB..

Now if someone goes down I might buy it or IF one of them plays himself out of the job.. but otherwise I see DJ earning his way back on the field and then the only place he can play is MLB as he is not even close to be at WW level this year and SAM well he will never out play Miller..

But we will see what they do in about three weeks, by then DT and WW should have those spots wrapped up..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote