Old 10-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #102
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
I'm not talking about off the field stuff. On the field he's the best MLB we have and I've see nothing from to you change that.

Again, your opinion and not fact. Brooking isn't making tackles near the line of scrimmage, he barely makes tackles at all, so I'm not sure what specifically he's doing to help here apart from helping line up the defense but DJ can do that.

That's cute. Brooking has been a starter all of two games, and you're talking about him being here shedding blood and sweat?

I guess we must have had an impersonator at MLB/WLB with DJ all these years and over a 100 games where he played mostly behind a bunch of castoff DTs.

Your opinions don't really matter on this anyway. The Broncos brought in Brooking not to replace DJ but to be an option to fill in while he served his suspension.

I like Brooking, he's a leader on the field and has a ton of experience and is a good backup policy. But that's about it.
That's kind of a question mark, but if Woodyard has the green dot maybe DJ will pay some dividends spelling Brooking. He's not awful, I'm sure Del Rio can get some plays from DJ, and Del Rio will probably be glad to have DJ back to add into the mix.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote