View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #99
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Why does DUI Williams need to earn his spot? Because this is the NFL where you earn playing time. This isn't a guy coming back from injury. This is a guy whose stupidity hurt his team. DUI isn't a phenomenal talent that deserves a starting spot no questions asked.
I'm not talking about off the field stuff. On the field he's the best MLB we have and I've see nothing from to you change that.

Quote:
Brooking was brought in for leadership and on field help. And because Mays wasn't cutting it he took over. Say what you want about him but Brooking is helping the D. Top 10 ranking in numerous stats. DUI has not been missed.
Again, your opinion and not fact. Brooking isn't making tackles near the line of scrimmage, he barely makes tackles at all, so I'm not sure what specifically he's doing to help here apart from helping line up the defense but DJ can do that.

Quote:
How many plays has Brooking made? Here's your answer, MORE THAN DUI HAS THIS YEAR!

Brooking may be inferior, but he has been here. He has played and shed sweat and blood on the field with his teammates. What has DUI done?

That's cute. Brooking has been a starter all of two games, and you're talking about him being here shedding blood and sweat?

I guess we must have had an impersonator at MLB/WLB with DJ all these years and over a 100 games where he played mostly behind a bunch of castoff DTs.

Your opinions don't really matter on this anyway. The Broncos brought in Brooking not to replace DJ but to be an option to fill in while he served his suspension.

I like Brooking, he's a leader on the field and has a ton of experience and is a good backup policy. But that's about it.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote