View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #112
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Honestly your predictions are becoming "Bob-like".

Please continue to think the team is **** and wont beat anyone. You clearly suck at this.
Actually have been pretty good at predictions.

I look at the facts not allowing my emotions of being a broncos fan of 50+ years and call it like I see it.

I stopped being a homer that bought the Tanahan hype afte about 2003 when I saw what he was doing to the team. Win early fade late and get our asses kicked in playoff games. His failure at presonnel both coaching and players was astounding.. Yet most did not care as long as we beat OAK twice and split KC and SAN.

To most winning was everything even if it meant the fade and playoff loses. They had something to crow about his winning percentage in Denver even if it was skewed by the great seasons that John put up.

Or how great the offensive stats were. Yet overlooked the D stats.

I realize that calling as I see them causes me grief from the homers. But calling those games we lost correctly and missing on PIT And SAN well closer to being correct than some.

I thought going into the bye week we would be 2-4 at best. If all the things dropped perfectly. So being off by one or two games is not all that bad.

As I see it now we have two tough games yet on the schedule CIN could be a bear, but may roll over like in years past And ravens although they have lost some great starters.

Unless we get figured out some how we should win out.
The O is coming together much faster than I thought considering the youth on it and Mannings complexity of schemes.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote