Max Denver
BroncoTalk
Mile High Report
Denver Post
CBS 4 Denver
ABC 7 Denver
Fox 11/31 Denver
NBC 9 Denver

The Denver Broncos are 7-2 against the New Orleans Saints, this is the third best record against any opponent in the regular season. In their last matchup the Denver Broncos won a shootout 34-32 at Invesco Field at Mile High on September 21, 2008.

Note as I type this the evil overlord Bill Belichick and his minion McDumbass are destroying St. Louis. Its as if they were taping the practice sessions....

The Broncos lead the league in scoring differential in the fourth quarter this year (+73). They rank second in NFL History through 6 games.

QB Peyton Manning has passed for at least 300 yards and 3 TD's, while completing 70 percent of his passes in the past 3 games. The first player in NFL history.

DE Elvis Dumervil is tied in the NFL for forced fumbles, with four. This is the third time in his career he has hit this mark.

For the New Orleans Saints this marks the first game back for interim coach Joe Vitt. He happens to be the father-in-law of Denver QB Coach (ha ha ha QB Coach, its really personal assistant to Manning). He spent some of last week visiting his daughter and "coach" son-in-law.

New Orleans is coming off a victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, winning a zero defense Madden style game 35-28. They are riding a season high 2 game win streak, which Peyton Manning was quick to point out is longer than Denver's season high win streak.

Denver Broncos
Mike Adams S | Knee | Probable
Chris Harris CB | Ankle | Probable
Chris Kuper G | Forearm | Probable
Tracey Porter CB | Illness | Out
Sealver Siliga DT | Non-Injury Related | Probable
Jacob Tamme TE | Hip | Probable
Danny Trevathan LB | Thumb | Probable
Matthew Willis WR | Hamstring | Probable

Saints
Daniel Graham TE | Knee | Out
Jimmy Graham TE | Ankle | Questionable
David Hawthorne LB | Hamstring | Questionable
Joseph Morgan WR | Chest | Out
Darren Sproles RB | Non-Injury Related | Probable

Tracey Porter:
On his issue lingering effects from a seizure - "I'm still taking it day to day. Everything looked normal, but they still want to make sure that I'm 100 percent healthy when they put me out there on the field."

John Fox:
On the play of Drew Brees - "He's never out of the game. Like most great quarterbacks, they're always going to be in position to win, whether they're ahead, behind and the way they play offense is pedal to the metal."

Elvis Dumervil:
On the play of rookie DT/DE Derek Wolfe - "I'm proud of Wolfe. He's a heck of a football player. He's a good energy kid that brings his hard hat and his lunchbox to work. He does the most dirty work on our defense. There's a lot of things he does that fans don't see."

Champ Bailey:
On Drew Brees - "I don’t see him that often, as far as on the field, but he’s just … I really can’t pinpoint what it is because it’s like he turned into a different player when he left San Diego. I don’t know if it’s the system or what, but I tell you the guy has the ability to make every throw and make every DB in this league look stupid. I don’t know how he does it. He’s been special since he got to New Orleans."

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 10-28-2012 at 01:20 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links