Old 10-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #71
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
I've been watching Broncos probably since before your were born.. Please do not challenge my orange Blood..

While they have been my team since day one and frankly even before that first game. I can appreciate what other teams have accomplished..

While I may not like them because f it It does nto cloud my mind.. I can see how great some players are Urlacker, Troy P. Starting to think that Eli is not Mannings little brother but it also may be the team he has around him..

Rivers was a damned fine QB a few years ago better than anything we had..
While I detested Bree as a charger his play in NOL is HOF worthy..

WOuld I ever wave a yellow flag?

I just am past the petty jealously that most kiddies have, the other team and their players 90% of our fans would have taken Troy P in a heart beat and even if they thought he played dirty they would have pawned off the criticism as other teams being jealous.

Just like when John L was here he had some devastating hits and other fans cried foul, same with Atwater, Smith and a few others Hell even Romo was backed by our fans because of the hits he made.. Until the spitting incident we thought he almost walked on water..

So please do not disparage my fandom with your petty ass remarks..
Point 1.
My parents have been having sex since before I was born, but that doesn't mean they're better at it than me.

Point 2.
I didn't actually make any remarks referring to jealousy. You just made a slew of excuses about why other teams should have beaten the Broncos and/or why the Broncos didn't deserve to win. That's just assinine. If you take up another team's banner over your own, you deserve to be questioned. They actually play the games because anything can happen and often does. Careers and futures sometimes hinge on one play or a single drive. History is full of pivotal events where David beats Goliath, and the victors write the histories.

Point 3.
Your remarks are a combination of fact, mixed with strong (generally volatile) opinions, mixed with angry defense. Be whatever kind of fan you wish to be, its just that most of us (win or lose) will still hold the orange higher than all others. For most of us, that is the very definition of being a fan. Everyone appreciates the greatness of great players, but you might actually be more of a "football fan" than a Broncos fan. I know you will argue this ad nauseum, but your speech indicates otherwise.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote