View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #69
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
^^ Dude, you have argued about losing the game to move up a few spots and then tell us we could have had a guard instead of the DL help we needed. Losing in a honorable way is still losing and it makes a huge difference in Broncos fans. We backed into the playoffs and only way to shut up any critics is to beat the tough Steelers....and we did! I don't care about what happened next, it was a step in the right direction. You have no idea what will happen with Wolfe or players we didn't get. You are a negative person. How pathetic that a huge majority here would rank that playoff game in the top 10 or 15 of all time yet you wanted us to lose before the game even started!
Honor in losing to a lesser team? Who in the **** out there in the prediction world had us beating the Steelers? Once we beat them, who knows what happens next even though it was an uphill battle.

You are a pathetic fan. Negative thinking in every way. Find another team please. Your time as a Broncos fan has expired Old Man.

PS: You didnt want to throw the game? As of right now, did you wish we threw the game and erase that great win? Lose now to move up a spot or two?
if you would have read my post instead of dismissing it out of hand we might have had an option on any of the folloing..

15 Seattle Seahawks Bruce Irvin DE West Virginia
16 New York Jets Quinton Coples DE North Carolina
19 Chicago Bears Shea McClellin DE Boise State
21 New England Patriots Chandler Jones DE Syracuse

not just a Guard which most folks wanted to replace beadles with..

your correct we backed into the playoffs and as far as shutting up the critics I guess you saw how long that lasted.. we were a laughing stock of the NFL with Tebow as QB and (I like the kid) but I watch sports from several different cities and they were all laughing at us..

As for Wolfe I think he will be a hell of a player but I also know that several of those listed above will be as effective if not more so and we could have probably waited a few more spots and got him anyway..

as for wanting to lose the game at NO time did I say I wanted to lose.. let me say it again..

LOSING the game it OT to a great team, would not have been the end of the world to me..

As it would have been for many others on here..

tebow was a joke without that TD he would have been
9-20 45% for 236 yards one TD.
red zone 25%
3rd down 30%

sorry as much as I like the kid he was not going to take us to the next level at least not last year..

Frankly I do not care what you think of me.. just giving you the courtesy of a reply..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote