View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #17
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinBronco View Post
I agree. Honestly, Tebow goes out there and busts his ass. He is a winner in my book. Until I see otherwise, the guy just knows how to win despite his limitations in the passing game. At the end of the day, he does enough to generally win and I am thankful what he did for the broncos. I don't get the trashing of tebow on this board.

If anyone is overrated, it's Romo. Hype, hype and more hype and yet he ****s up more than any other QB not named Cassel. If Romo was on any other team, he would get trashed worse than Flacco. I find it funny that everyone argues "Joe Flacco is not elite" but with that star on his helmet "Romo is elite"

I will take Tebow over Romo anyday. Tebow knows how to win, Romo is knows how to lose. I told my Dallas friends that Romo would never ever win a SB because he doesn't have the focus for it. Last year, they started to come around on what I was saying. Tebow would win a SB as starting QB before Romo ever sniffed the SB.

Overrated = Romo. Much more than the 8% vote he got.
No one trashes or at least i don't trash Tebow personally, i think he's a great person and great role model. He is very likable. Which is why he gets so much attention. He is good for a few trick plays in the wildcat and punt formations and opening up the run game when he's at QB. Teams are not scared he is going to shread them with his arm though. Despite training with a few QB coaches, there is little improvement as far as him throwing the ball. He would need the 2000 Ravens D, TD in his prime and Devin Hester in the return game for him to ever win a SB or even get there. Its to bad because he is such a great person.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote