Old 10-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #39
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
i think he has it mentally but his issue is that he's never really failed and he can't handle losing.
he's that dude who you see that is so uber talented that it's scary the way the game comes easy to them.
the problem with those guys are always when they have to deal with failure for the first time. the ones that take the medicine and move on to become better are the ones that become all time greats. the ones that can't believe just showing up isn't good enough are the ones that fall into the Vince Young,Jamarcus Russell & Jeff George category.

i think Cam will be a beast but he has got to get over the failure.
all this sulking and poor me stuff has to end.
his team is **** and he has to deal with it. should he accept it? hell no, but he must find a way to get it done.
Normally I would agree with you about the winner who doesn't know how to lose, but Cam is getting worse. He has had a season and a half to get used to losing yet instead of taking it like a man and being a good teammate and leader; he throws others under the bus. It is everyone else's fault. His cockiness is something I don't care about. I think all players should have that temperament, bit Cam remains immature. He's a more athletic Cutler. I don't think he'll ever be an elite franchise QB. he isn't even the best QB in his draft class. If I had to build a franchise around a 2011 drafted QB I would take Dalton and Ponder over him.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote