View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #107
bronco militia
Ring of Famer

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Oh ****. Thank God you don't own a team. You are too much of a fan. Which is great as a fan and not for business. So a franchise that has nothing to do with his past employer is supposed to give him as much benefit of the doubt with his current employer after 3 years? Unless you think the Broncos were completely wrong with his departure and really think he still has that SB zing left in him, you start to question the doubt not the benefit. It starts to sound like excuses that we hear from SoCal.

OMG! And here lies the Shanny apologist with this statement. See, you think we should have never canned Shanny. While McDaniels ****ed it up worse, it was time to move on. Your statement that says that we must be crazy to want Fox and not Shanny. Shanny was and is done in Denver. Yes, most have accepted and/or wanted to move on from Shanahan and are fine with Fox. We see someone that will actually care about our defense.

Dude, while Lonestar is an ass with his Tanahan statements, make a poll and see if Broncos' fans want Shanahan now or John Fox and company. I guarantee you that you are in the minority big time. You are just to blind and bias to SHanahan to realize it.
keep trying to read between the lines....I've spelled out my opinion in black and white for you and everyone else.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote