Thread: The Chiefs suck
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:20 AM   #1123
fontaine
Ring of Famer

Go John Manning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLanier View Post
Kansas City is owned by a man who loves soccer first. Clark Hunt was a 2 time All-American soccer player at SMU in Texas and he owns the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas MLS teams.

Clark doesn't even live in Kansas City. He lives in Dallas. But that is to be expected since there is no state income tax in Texas which greatly benefits rich people.

It's a shame too. This franchise started out as such a success. We were at the elite group of franchises with the Green Bay Packers back when the NFL started in the late 60's/early 70's. 40 years later they have taken a complete turn and are flirting with Cleveland Brown territory.

The end of this season will tell a lot about Mr. Hunt. If he doesn't fire Pioli, than he's going to make permanent disconnect with about 85% of the fans.

It's your move, Clark.
I don't know how much power Pioli has in what happens on the football field but Crennel just looks washed up to me.

How is a defense with mulitple 1st/2nd round picks and talented players one of the worst in the league in points given up per game? That defense really has no veteran leadership and Crennel is too soft on them.

Obviously if Pioli goes then chances are so does Crennel, but what's interesting to me is that there's really no in house coach that could take over which is probably one of the reasons why that defense plays so soft.
fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote