Old 10-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #45
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Did you see that schedule? Heck we have 6(5 teams) games against teams that have a record of 5-22, 3 home and 3 away. Then we have 4 games after that, one against a struggling Tampa team, an injury riddled Baltimore team, a somewhat dangerous Cincy team and the Chargers.

Heck, 10-0 isn't entirely improbable. I don't think we go 10-0, but just seeing the schedule, holy cow. I mean, what team do you have us losing to at home? What two road games do we lose?
Honestly, I see us going 8-2 or 7-3, but it wouldn't surprise me to go 10-0 or 9-1.
Hey, before the 2nd half comeback against the chargers things were pretty bleak. We could have been 2-4 and in big trouble.

4-1 at home - I think we lose to either N.O. or SD at home.
3-2 on the road - I think we lose to Balt & Car, and Cinn is no slouch, or Arrowhead).

Although, I do think if we can put it all together on Offense...we have a chance at a better record, I'm skeptical. Our defense is just not very good. And if we keep turning the ball over....10-6 will be a gift.

I'm hoping we come out of the bye on fire...but, I'll wait to see what our defense can do against Brees before I get my hopes up too much!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote