View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #26
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Wow, that's a lot of hope being placed on guys like Carter, Harris, Leonard, Trevethon...etc.

I see us going 4-1 at home, and 3-2 on the road. That gives us a 10-6 record, and AFC Championship. I see us playing 1 game at home in the playoffs, and having to travel to Houston and NE. Anything better than 10-6 would be crazy good football. To make it to 10-6...we have to go 7-3 down the stretch...to think we will do even better than that after starting 3-3...is craziness (Woodyness)!

NO
@ Cinn
@ Car
SD
@KC
TB
@Oak
@Balt
Clev
KC
Did you see that schedule? Heck we have 6(5 teams) games against teams that have a record of 5-22, 3 home and 3 away. Then we have 4 games after that, one against a struggling Tampa team, an injury riddled Baltimore team, a somewhat dangerous Cincy team and the Chargers.

Heck, 10-0 isn't entirely improbable. I don't think we go 10-0, but just seeing the schedule, holy cow. I mean, what team do you have us losing to at home? What two road games do we lose?
Honestly, I see us going 8-2 or 7-3, but it wouldn't surprise me to go 10-0 or 9-1.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote