Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #1097
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Haha Chiefs fans are doing what needs to be done for change. They aren't following the corporate order (which is awesome).

The entire AFC West has been an embarassment for the last decade. Broncos have the best shot now, but I doubt they will go to the SB. Beating an embarassing collapse known as the Chargers doesn't mean the Broncos can hang with the big boys. That was proven against the Pats and Texans.
We faced those teams at the beginning of the year while breaking in a QB who had to sit out the season last year due to nerve damage.

I bet we win 2 of the 3 we lost if we got to face them later in the year. Plus 2 of those 3 were on the road and they were able to close the gap and make each team sweat.

Manning is getting more comfortable each week and they are starting to click with the easiest part of the schedule to come. There is only 1 game that on paper they could lose, throw in a trap game and 11-5 is a realistic possibility.

Meanwhile KFC fans are hoping their GM, HC, QB all get dumped and they are hoping for a high draft pick.

I like our situation a whole lot better.
broncosteven is online now   Reply With Quote