Old 10-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #32
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Broncos Fan View Post
I don't know how Norv Turner still has a job. The radio is pretty good to listen to. They even had trouble selling out that Monday night game, so I doubt they sell out again this year.
I heard 10k seats left for the Chiefs game (next home game). I wondered if the "Buy Broncos game and you must buy the Chiefs game" situation worked out or they had to release Broncos tickets when people weren't going for it.

I think the Director said a lot of truth in his statement and the season isn't over for them nor have we wrapped up the division. Would I have signed it as the Director of Public Relations? Probably not. It is common knowledge that the Chargers' fans panic like freaks. Best is when they put bags over their avatars on their forum websites and then they win 4 in a row to take the division. Pansy fans. SoCal get ready for more Broncos' football on local tv because SD will have blackouts.

Didnt the front office panic and kicked out Marty Ball? Wonder if the fans would love to go back to making the playoffs and then choking in the first round?

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-19-2012 at 09:06 AM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote