Old 10-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #21
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
The <$100 are in the upper corner in the back rows (and those are still $70+). I went to a preseason Broncos game in 98 and sat up there and it was miserable. Worst seats in any venue that I have ever been.

Went to the Broncos/Falcons game in 08 and sat on the 50 yard line 18 rows back on the home side and paid $125 per.

Panthers tickets have always been overpriced IMO - thought they would come down this year with the high expectations/higher disappointment, but doesnt look like it has happened yet.
yeah, I had expected the tix to be lower too.

It's the Manning effect - tickets are considerably cheaper for other games - Buccaneers game, for example, are starting at $24 ea (obviously, same high corner seats)...and that's a divisional rival!

keep an eye open and don't rule out craigslist. I bet folks really start trying to dump their tickets after the Panthers get crushed by the Cowboys this week - they have a tough schedule afterwards, going to Chicago and then Washington before facing us. Very possible Carolina brings a 1-7 record into this game.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote