Old 10-19-2012, 04:27 AM   #17
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
No he is supposed to be back in a few weeks. I have to ask the OP how do you have that many great WR's are there only a couple teams in your league?
I went WR heavy in the draft. Drafted Nelson and Marshall in the 2nd and 3rd then drafted Wallace and Austin in the 4th and 5th. There was a run on TEs so waited until later and got Tony Gonzalez in the 8th or 9th. Amendola was a FA pick up! Suffering at RB as a result. Really, it is a QB league though. The top tier QBs put up 35 points or better routinely. I am currently carrying 4 QBs and trying to play matchups. Trying to send Austin and Vick for Peyton Manning right now.

10 team league. Pot right now is up to $1750 because of luxury tax and FA priority tax that was put in place. I have a 2-4 record, but my two wins were high point weeks so won $28 for both of those weeks. Top 3 teams from each division make the playoffs and fortunately I am only one game out of 2nd place in my division. But I am playing our division leader who is 6-0. He is carried by RGIII and AJ Green.

Just need that stud QB and I will be good to go!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote