Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #39
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
No they aren't which makes me wonder why they went with Wilson. No offense to him, I just don't think 1sty round RB's are a good investment. I've argued for Moreno because I think he's talented and he's on our team, but I really don't like early RB's

Hillman has some impressive skills though, I didn't like his size coming out as I gravitate towards RB's around 6 feet 210+ lbs, but I know the kids can play. If we can get a lead and find a little running room, he will break some.
I think the Giants drafted him because he was the best player available at the time? Also, when the Giants got him the value of a late first round pick (#32 pick of the first round) is ok IMHO for a RB, especially if he can help on special teams too.

As for Hillman, I really hope he pans out. I just wish the Broncos would play him a little more. McGahee is going to wear down and I'd think the Broncos would want McGahee healthy later in the year when they are either making a push for the playoffs or in the playoffs. The Broncos really should be playing Hillman NOW.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote