View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #25
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Actually, after we fired Shanahan, I realized it was time to move on. You speak of "moving on" and "can't do anything about it" yet you keep bringing up the past and other items that would say, "hey lonestar, calling the kettle black?" As for growing up, please do it without drinking because that post was horrific for any of your English teachers. 2nd, who in the **** are you old man telling us how to act on a board that has been here for over 10 years and myself since October of 2004? This is how this board is the most popular outside of the actual broncos' forum. I don't care if you are as old as dirt. You need to have a sense of humor when coming to the Mane. There is nothing in this thread that is crude. It is very light hearted and fun. Do you know why the kids will never get off your lawn? Because you are an a-hole.

Bandwidth? Like you pay for any of this and the sponsors don't cater to your needs ie Depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
What do you consider funny? I've defended you quite a bit, but to some people, you really do come across as a humorless old man living in the 50's.
50s? Hell, Old Dude says he is a crusty old fart! Why would you stick up for him when he clearly has no business being here with his attitude? For the most part, I don't mind his opinion but his attitude sucks, doesn't fit and then tells us we are doing it wrong....! **** that ****. Baja is a riot compared to this guy.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-14-2012 at 04:26 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote