Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #53
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
We get credit for beating every team, every time, not just when we like the starting QB. That is my point. I will never, ever, complain about a Broncos win. No one here cried over the Hochuli game, but they gnashed their teeth all of last year.

I'm not the one taking solace that we lost to good teams, but only by a little. That is so flippin ridiculous, I don't know where to begin.

My whole point of bringing up last year is to highlight the hypocrisy and double standards around here. Seems as if I touched a nerve.
You act like judging QBs just started when Tebow came to town. Its been going on since Elway left and even signing a HOF QB like Manning won't stop it. No one cried over the Hochuli game? Are you new to this board? People who hate Culter bring it up all the time.

See I understand Denver lost, yet I'm willing to give the team more then a few weeks to build chemistry before I freak out. Most of us see improvements though which gives us hope. Last time we played NE we turned the ball over one time and lost by 35 Points. This year we turned the ball over 4 times (1 on downs) and lost by 10. Sorry some of us see things being brighter now then what was going on last year.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote