View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #115
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Skov and a lot of other players have the skill sets to play MLB in the NFL, just because they have been used in a 3-4 so far doesn't mean they aren't skilled enough to contribute right away in a different scheme. The majority of people thought Von would be better in a 3-4 as well. Mays has the awareness of a rookie anyway.

Personally, I think this is a damn good LB draft and I think you will see most "experts" start leaning that way by the spring.
Skov's best attribute is his ability to rush passer, I am not saying because of his size or scheme he's currently in as to why I don't see him as a 4-3 Mike. I don't see him as a 4-3 Mike because of his skill set and physical and playing attributes. Scheme usually dictates a lot, but I could easily see Mosely playing 4-3 MLB, and Reddick at Will. Or flip them, but both present great athleticism and flexibility. I like Andrew Jackson as a prospect he has the size of a 3-4 ILB, but I am measuring him just like Skov on his skills, physical, and playing attributes. Miller is almost a 3-4 OLB in our 4-3 Under Scheme, that's how we utilize him and why we use that scheme.