View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 AM   #111
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Project means someone who will take time to develop. If you think that any of the others are coming in and taking Joe Mays job despite how bad he is. Irving has been in the league two years, is accustom to NFL speed and the play book yet he can't take Mays job. Outside of Te'o the rest are second to fourth round talent.. What makes you think they can over take Mays? It either needs to be Te'o, a FA, or a trade for a player. We need NFL ready at our most glaring area of need!

Skov is a good pass rusher, why would he play MLB in a 4-3? I'm not letting size be a factor, I'm talking just scheme fit and skill set.
Skov and a lot of other players have the skill sets to play MLB in the NFL, just because they have been used in a 3-4 so far doesn't mean they aren't skilled enough to contribute right away in a different scheme. The majority of people thought Von would be better in a 3-4 as well. Mays has the awareness of a rookie anyway.

Personally, I think this is a damn good LB draft and I think you will see most "experts" start leaning that way by the spring.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote