View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I agree. Skov and Mauti aren't considerations for me, at least early on and have the big red flags on their medical. Good players though, but it is hard to bet against a Nittany Lions LB. Don't consider Johnson out of Bama as a guy that would end up being a great player either, merely average. In fact, I like Bostic and Klein more than him.

Who I do like: I like Kevin Reddick a lot because of his experience. Great size too whether he plays inside or outside, but is battle tested at MIKE and has incredible football intelligence. Reminds me a bit of Mason Foster from a few years ago. Will go higher than Mason. I was hoping to snag both Foster (2011 draft) and David (2012 draft) but the Bucs got those guys. Future is bright for them.

If I could bring any LB prospect to this team not named T'eo -- it'd be Jamie Collins.
Yeah we are on the same page, I too really dig Reddick. I just think it would take him a year to be NFL ready. Getting Nickel and special teams work. And that may be good enough and have to work. If Denver stays put, I would like to see a draft of..

1. Kawann Short
2. Kevin Reddick
3. Matt Elam

I really think Andrew Jackson could be special, but he may be better suited as a 3-4 LB. I like Kenny Tate from MD. He played OLB and S, he reminds me of Cam Chancelor from Seattle. A hybrid LB/S.