View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #117
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Culpepper: 3x probowler... because he threw it to Randy 3/5 pass plays ("Randy ratio")

Don't forget, his career ended IMMEDIATELY after Moss left his side.

Comparing Palmer and Fitzpatrick to Walter, McCown and Jamarcus is nothing shy of absurd.

And judging from your All-Pro logic, Woodson is better than Bailey?
If that was the case, then why didn't Moss elevate the Play of Walter, Mccown and Jamarcus as well? Did he suddenly become a lesser receiver or was Culpepper better than he's given credit for?

I don't want to discredit the ability Moss had, that's not my point. My point is that if I were putting together a team and had to pick one of those guys, I'd pick TO, because I know for sure that I am getting 100% every play.

I love champ, and don't want to get away from topic, but Both Woodson and Champ are all time greats and are close enough that an argument could be made that Woodson is better. I woudn't argue it, as I prefer Champ, but it wouldn't be a ridiculous stance to take.

Oh yeah: and I never once said TO was "Better," only that he is more consistent. Not too far fetched considering one guy takes plays off, the other doesn't. Moss easily had the most actual talent.

Last edited by 2KBack; 10-10-2012 at 08:11 AM..
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote