cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
so can we beat them?

I think the team can easily make the playoffs if we play like we have thus far this season (minus the TO's).

The question becomes, is this our SB team? Or are the above teams just to good for our beloved Broncos?

I know wayyyyy to soon, but I just think its obvious that this team will make it that far and those 2 teams are the teams to beat. (now at least)
It may be a little early in the season to predict who will be hot in November/December, but your guess looks pretty much on track.

Both those teams are just better than us right now. I think the Texans will fall short of the Superbowl this year, and I would love to see our team have another shot at them in the playoffs. The Ramirez vs. Watt battle seemed to decide the final outcome and I don't think Watt will manhandle Kuper in the same fashion. I also don't think we will give up as many "over the top" deep plays if we meet again.

If the Patriots can run that pace all season, they will win the superbowl. I have never, ever seen an NFL team execute a no-huddle that fast (and sustain their progress for that long). I hated watching them run it down our throats (and hit Welker all day), but it was a beautiful product they put on the field yesterday. If their defense can cause turnovers and play complimentary ball, I don't know if they can be beaten.

In order for us to beat the "best teams" we will need to fix the turnover battle. We tend to **** the bed against the better teams, and we just can't win that way.
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote