Old 10-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #33
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog24 View Post
Based on that I will expect us to get shat on in the playoffs. But I do expect us to make it to the play offs, so I guess from last year it's a push.
The other things to consider are this: Manning, new team and coming back from a serious injury. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played. Broncos defense, yet another DC. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played. Young WR still getting used to Manning's style and expectations. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played. Offensive line still gelling with some young guys. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played. The Broncos have played the hardest schedule in the NFL so far. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played. The Broncos are 2-3 and SD is 3-2. We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.We are 5 games into the season with a lot of football still left to be played.

Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote