Old 10-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #16
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Failure an Option for this team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
I love this place when its Broncos fans talking Bronco football and the podcast you guys put together every week is amazing. I think it deserves to reach more ears but its just a shame a lot of it gets overlooked due to the amount of douche bags claiming to be Broncos fans.

Seriously this is getting out of hand after a loss the trolls come out in large and some even have avatars pretending to be Broncos fans, look I get rivals talking trash but if your sporting a Broncos avatar and your trolling other Broncos fans that really care about their team. I get the fans upset about a loss I get that but I am talking about the ones claiming to be Broncos fans but trashing them every chance they get for example "AmericanBroncFan".

I don't know if its the bitter uneducated Tebow loving crowd thats causing this but its gotta stop.

Criticism of the team is cool I understand that Joe Mays was horrible today but trolling and being a blatant douche is another thing.

so we are 2-3 its not a big deal its a long season.

You should get a picture of DT fumbling the ball after a 40+ yard catch for your Avatar just to keep it realistic.

BTW I don't have a problem with your thread. Trolls and fans posting stupid threads are always going to be an issue, the cream always rises to the top though.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote