Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #52
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
True story about pueblo. We were passing through going to a friends cabin (beyond pueblo) and we stopped there for about an hour of so to stretch the legs etc. I was 13 at the time. We got there at about 10:30 Am, we are just crusing around some small part of the town and see some paintings out on the sidewalk. My buddy and I stop and check out a couple of them and this drunk lady walks up and starts talking to us about them. She was the painter and blah blah blah. She was hammered. She invites us in her shop to see more paintings (which was actually her house) and starts talking some more.
We are like ya, whatever, ok, then I had to piss, so I piss, I come back out from pissing and she takes her shirt off! I was like whaaah, so I am like okay I guess I will leave (she was FUGLY) and my friend mouths to me "help me". So i am like eric, we need to go man, our ride is waiting for us. The drunk lady starts saying no no, I need you two boys, no you cant leave. So we bolt for the door and she literally in her bra and whatever spandex type short things she was wearing chases us down the street. It was one of the most weird effed up situations ever. Like one of those "it puts the lotion on its skin" kind of vibes.

But I could have lost my Vcard when I was 13. Im glad I didnt. Probably would have been killed and tortured too. It was really really bizarre

That lady (term used loosely) is now the mayor.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote