Old 10-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #33
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints View Post
We fly in early Friday morning, I think we leave here at 5am. If the pheasant hunt is near the airport may do that Friday afternoon and spend Saturday checking out the breweries and the whiskey that was mentioned.

someone said head shops, how does that work?

and yeah we aren't paying for a duck hunt considering where we are from, really want to hunt something new!!!

regardless of our record, can not wait for the trip, really hoping the NHL gets its **** together because we want to go to the Avalanche game Saturday night

Wasn't going to chime in til I saw this.....good call on the avs. If you weren't a bunch of dudes I'd invite ya to this Halloween party sat night, but Colorado rules you never bring more dudes to a party then women and I am not bringing any women so that's out. But I too hope the avs are back on. Not that you care but yeah. Big time hockey fan here. I play and one of my teammates works for the avs....can u say got the hook upppppp!

Anyway what you care about. A bunch of us at another board are tailgating early and hard all day long for this game. A few rival fans is always good company.

Where are you guys staying, that will best determine what you do. And how u get around?
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote