Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #96
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Oh there are plenty here who are totally overblowing this. What a bunch of pansies. Oh, don't put somebody back there who has good speed and could possible have a chance at a big return because they might muff the ball. Hey, Leonard could muff the ball also. I don't believe in this p***Y football where you're afraid of the "what if". F that nonsense. Play with confidence, play with hope and passion. Leonard is like a prevent defense. You think it's the right move but it's not. This is part of Fox being an ultra conservative coach and I wish he would grow a set and keep trying some guys back there that can run faster then Peyton Manning.
Nonsense. We shouldn't even put a punt-returner back there. No punt-returner = no fumble = championship. Don't even take the risk of having finding a decent waiver-wire punt-returner with speed back there because he might fumble.

My cousin is an idiot savant when it comes to fielding punts. He's literally like the Rain Man of the fair catch. He's 5'6 270 pounds, and can't run but what the hell, he'll never, ever, fumble.

The mentality of champions.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote