View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #143
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I dont think the offense changed that much. It's still Shanny's offense and we still saw us runnign ZBS and alot of rollout even with Jay (that great throw vs. Arizona was on rollout play). Yes, some more shotgun and dropback stuff, but its in the base offense, just not featured as often earlier.

Balls? Shanny made Plummer. Plummer was nothing without Shanny. He was at the nadir of his career at the end in Arizona and Shanny rescued him and made him into a playoff QB. Plummer was entitled to nothing. And he **** the bed in the AFFCCG and proved Shanny right by playing god awful in 2006. Ho we started out 6-2 despite his absolutely awful play is a testament to Shanny's greatness.

It bewilders me that Jake can keep making these snide comments from time to time about Shanny. He ****ing made him and enriched him. What ungratefulness. And Jake admitted that he mailed it in. Yeah....he's a real stud, I'm not shocked in the least that you like him. He admitted he pussed out. But go on, suck him off some more.

Pro tip: Using dumb nicknames like Tanahan doesnt make your arguments stronger.
in your opinion.. which by law your entitled to however wrong it maybe

just do not confuse bromance with facts..

FWIW Tanahan got your attention did it not..

it is called name recognition.. Did what it was supposed to do.. piss off the Tanahan lovers..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote