View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #90
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
Anybody have a stat on how many times we fumbled on punt returns last year? I think we may be overblowing the whole fumbling thing. Shiat we might as well never run it because we might fumble it. All our passes should go into the endzone or sidelines just in case we might fumble it. I remember us winning games and losing games because of punt returns but I cant really remember the games we lost because of muffed punts.
Oh there are plenty here who are totally overblowing this. What a bunch of pansies. Oh, don't put somebody back there who has good speed and could possible have a chance at a big return because they might muff the ball. Hey, Leonard could muff the ball also. I don't believe in this p***Y football where you're afraid of the "what if". F that nonsense. Play with confidence, play with hope and passion. Leonard is like a prevent defense. You think it's the right move but it's not. This is part of Fox being an ultra conservative coach and I wish he would grow a set and keep trying some guys back there that can run faster then Peyton Manning.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote