View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #94
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I think he'll feel like he is in heaven when they stop dropping balls. Not too many drops today, so it's a start, but really their size and speed mean nothing unless they develop NFL-caliber hands.
You do realize that while there have been drops occasionally, the number of them is about or below average.

Rarely are Wrs perfect, even in Indy they dropped balls. Or his lifetime % would be higher.

And frankly after he has had more than five total games (that includes preseason) time together just maybe they will get used to having areal QB throwing to them. Opposed to Orton, tebow and weber that they have had as their career has developed. In DTs case at this point as a pro he has probably doubled the amount of passes thrown to him in college and that includes his sick time in the pros.

And I'll throw out just another tidbit. Working in yet another scheme, with real route trees is also adjustment time.

I'll say it again Manning has to be happy as a pig in crap having the big fast targets he has never had add to that what is starting to look like a real defense and good running game.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote