View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #1058
houghtam
Ring of Famer

So, I know all you are already a bunch of nerds for talking about snarks and grumkins in a public place.

And I know for a fact that several of you are into World of Warcraft or at least Diablo III.

And I really don't care how big of a nerd you all think me to be (because you can probably multiply that by X and you still won't be close)...

SO....

I have begun to adapt a pencil and paper RPG for the Game of Thrones setting. (Yes, I realize there already is one, and I've seen it...it isn't very good) I was wondering if there would be anyone out there interested in giving it a try.

What I'm looking for at the moment is some people to help me iron out some of the kinks and help playtest...I will also have my first "official" campaign starting around the first of the year.

But I'd really like to get a small group from here together and help put some interesting stories together and see how it works.

If you're interested, send me a PM. I already play a few pencil and paper RPGs with some other groups over Skype, Ventrilo, and the like...the lore and "realism" (as far as fantasy goes) of Game of Thrones is just to ripe not to try and pick the fruit.

So send me a PM. I promise not to out your nerd-dom to the rest of the board.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote