Old 09-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #703
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
Well, it didnt happen and you guys are in trouble against the Bye next week. Please show me that thread where the majority has us at 12-4. 9175 seems to not be able to answer this question. You are just reading what that moron of the Raiders "Top 5" offense says. Very small percentage had us going 12-4 or better.

So, we kicked your ass and it was expected. You guys are horrible.

It is always special to beat the Raiders. It is our top rival and we love knocking out their retarded fan base. It has been embarrassing to lose to the Faiders many years in a row at Mile High.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote