View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #904
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Tigers finally made us pay for playing poorly.

Feel free to actually step up and win a couple games at any time, fellas. It's like kind of a big deal at this point.

****ing get it together. This is ****ing ridiculous. The Indians are hot garbage...even more hot garbage than we are. Get it the **** together.
I don't want to even watch the next 8 games. I mean, I will, because baseball is the awesomest sport to grace the world, and I love my Tigers, but...my nerves will probably make me a very unlikeable person to be around for the next week and a half. I would almost rather just see what the final standings will be and be done with it.

That said, it looks like neither of us have much faith in our team's ability to close out games or close out the season. The interesting thing is, I would put Detroit and Chicago's pitching up against any team in the league, especially when you're generally only talking about the top 3 or 4 starters come playoff time.

We may be in the worst division in the AL (and possibly both leagues), but good pitching beats good hitting...most of the time. Even though they're now the only two options I don't like either of our teams' chances of winning the division lol...I like their chances in the playoffs, however.

If all that drivel makes any sense.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote