Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #687
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis View Post
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.
Oh, we love beating the Raiders as they are a rival but it doesn't make our superbowl. Of course we talked **** this preseason as we were division reps for the playoffs and we just improved our team. 12-4? Seems it was more 8-10 wins (can't remember the breakdown if it was 8-9 or 9-10 wins). I have us at the 9-10 wins and think it is still a realistic shot if we take care of business in the AFC West. Please show that thread showing 12-4 record (by the way, same people pick 16-0 every year so we won't count that one).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote