Old 09-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #1558
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.
So to sum up you think we wasted our money signing Manning and we should have kept Tebow and used that money to sign some safeties and linebackers - better than the ones we did sign, which magically would have been available had we not signed Manning - and our team would be better, yes?

No, you're a moron.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote