Thread: tebow sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #1553
edog24
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.

This isn't a zero sum game on this. I get it, it would have been difficult to have Tebow and Manning on this team and get them to co-exist. However, what this season is showing me is that this team still is not very good. Same as last year, we don't have much talent to field on either side of the ball. Whether we have a young running qb or a surgically repaired veteran doesn't seem to change a lot.

At the end of it all, I think we are kind of like we are last year, on the upper end of mediocre, people around here expect a return to the glory days in a year or two, it isn't going to happen.
edog24 is offline   Reply With Quote