View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #119
Harvitz81
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well he needed to realize situation and get jones down after that catch. It didn't matter if Atlanta picked up the first by an inch or 50 yards game was over. There was time to break and stop that first down.
Lol, and you think if Julio Jones didn't make the 1st because Rahim Drove him back that the Atlanta fans would be calling for his head as well. I mean he has to know the situation and to get a 1st there.

I feel all these Moore threads have started because he didn't stop Julio short of the 1st on that last play. You know what, Atlanta's players are paid to play as well.

Without seeing the whole field, who even knows who is responsible for covering Jones. It was a 3 yard crossing route with our LBs blitzing. Is that the Safety? Nickel corner? Hell, maybe Moore was playing the deep end and came up all the way recognizing the route and just didn't have time to close fast enough.

Moore has been decent so far. He is tackling better and seems to be around the ball more than last year. Christ, this is only what - his 5th or 6th started game? Classic OM calling for a draftees head before they have time to adjust to the speed of the NFL.

Me, I'll wait until the end of year 3 and place judgement then. Just look at Beadles - last year and the year prior people were calling for a replacement. Now he is playing really well and is a solid starter. Give it time people.
Harvitz81 is offline   Reply With Quote