View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLegion View Post
The Canes load up on talent for the first time in 6 years, and we get locked out.

SoCal this is Sids fault! Gary Bettman is giving his poster boy another year to recover with no pressure to return, there is no other logical explanation for this. -JK

I miss Hockey.
I miss hockey too...I want to see Sid. He's 100% now and has been working out a ton this offseason, so I think he's back in beast mode if we can just get the games to start.

Carolina will be really strong this year with the additions they have made. I am going to miss Jordan but I don't hold it against him for leaving to be with his brother. He is a great defensive center and as you could see last year his offensive game is evolving as well. He's a really good player and will be a No. 1 center soon. Semin will be really dangerous on that team, too and Carolina has some great defensemen coming up in their system. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the Southeast this year.

I'm hoping for some good production from Sutter and maybe Dumoulin if he can crack the roster this year.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote