View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #301
Dogsweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay3 View Post
Now that I think about it, can't argue with that. It is true, not everyone with a computer posts about Tim Tebow. The point is, it's not all that much. Average of like, 3 a day since I joined, and sometimes there are gameday threads that soak up a lot of them, and other posts, too.

Ah, this is stupid. Post count is the lamest subject ever.

Ummm . . . . I may have joined in the trashing. I thought the Broncos were wasting their time with him. The notion of "let's just keep having auditions" was stupid.

Again with the post counts. Done with that.

I'm aware of that -- just before you posted, I pointed out upthread how the lingering Cutler trashing was an example of why the Tebow talk will take years to die down. I made a prediction that both negative and positive threads will continue. So actually, I'm that one that pointed out it would be a continuation of past tendencies for threads about Tebow to be continue to be started -- no need to lecture on that.

Actually, what set you off is when I predicted that, in the future (and grounded in evidence of past quarterbacks being trashed) there will be negative threads about Tebow. Miss I. suggested that maybe Tebow not being an asshat would curtail that. I merely pointed out that, contrary to what you're suggesting, his non-asshattedness doesn't tamp down his haters. On the contrary -- they'll be posting in full force.
Denver fans still worship Tebow in secret.
Dogsweat is offline   Reply With Quote