View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #101
JJG
Seasoned Veteran
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 350

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Rule of thumb for player nicknames given by fans:
90% are lame, uncreative and not anywhere near as awesome as the creator think it is. The other 10% are pure genius....


Methwolf falls in the 90%.
JJG is offline   Reply With Quote