1. Ravens: I am jumping on the bandwagon. Here's another reason to hate Baltimore: Brian Billick. Most arrogant, cocky sob coach in the NFL outside of Mike Martz. I really hated him when he started b****in about dumping the instant replay because he didn't realize Todd Heap was too much of pansy to take a lickin from Al Wilson. When TO went to Philly, I was actually stoked that he got his way.
2. Patriots: If you remember back to the 1997 season, some of the Patriots players started runnin their mouth bragging that they were the 96 AFC Champs and telling the media how Shannon Sharpe was going to get his on MNF. 5-0 Denver ended up blowing out 4-0 New England that week and the rest is history. Ever since that feud, I have never liked these guys.
3. Browns: The Broncos always had their number except for a few regular season games in the late 80s, but screw them. I did not like Marty Schottenheimer or Art Modell. You should have read the hate on the Browns board about our team before the regular season matchup last season. During the 1997 regular season game between Buffalo and Denver, the Bills invited the Browns fans from Cleveland to root against the Broncos and a banner hung in the endzone that read, "CLEVELAND STILL HATES ELWAY"
4. Bills: I hated them simply because the Broncos were the dominant AFC team of the late 80s and the Bills came in and had their run. I hated Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Steve Tasker, Cornelius Bennett, Darryl Talley etc. The 1991 AFC Title Game still pisses me off.
5. Jaguars: The playoff lost hurt, but I loved kicking their butts in 97 and 98 after their players started running their mouths to the media. This had the makings of a great rivalry but unfortunately Denver hasn't played them since the 99 game on MNF.
6. The Old Houston Oilers
7. Miami Dolphins: My friend is always yappin every year about how the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl and that Dan Marino is better than John Elway.
8. San Francisco 49ers: The most spoiled fans in the NFL. I am going to enjoy watching them go through years of 4-12, 5-11 under the ownership of Bill Bidwell II (John York).
9. Dallas Cowboys: No explanation needed.
10. Green Bay Packers: I ran into many of their fans in SD during the Super Bowl and they think they are royalty. They feel all other fans are inferior to them because of the history of their franchise.
11. Washington Redskins/New York Giants: XXI and XXII. Didn't like the Giants either for spoiling the Broncos' perfect season.