View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #180
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Umm.. give me a few top 5 recruiting classes and I could probably win some games. Half their schedule is usually against teams with nowhere near the talent level they field.

Luckily Alabama took the foot off the pedal or it could've been a 60-14 kind of game. I'll give Hoke a chance I never gave Rich Rod but.. FFS.. at least make the f'ing games competitive.

I understand college coaches can win or lose a championship based on their recruiting classes but the guy's gotta be able to do something even when his team is outgunned. Tonight's scheme was "throw it up, see what happens". That's the kind of gameplan even these illiterate ass players could come up with - not the kind of gameplan we expect from the coach of the f'ing University of Michigan.
Alabama has talent upon talent....Michigan needs a talent infusion for a few years before they can hang with the real big boys.

Michigan went 11-2 last year and will win a lot of games this season....but they don't have the talent to beat teams like Alabama right now.

I like the direction the team is heading....they will be fine.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote