View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #352
Bacillus Anthracis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
Palmer isn't struggling? What do you call completing less than fifty nine percent your passes throwing four picks and zero touchdowns is called?

Even the "nations" own fishwrap is calling him out

Carson Palmer: Ready or Not for 2012?

http://raidernationtimes.com/article.php?id=9185
I think it's preseason boredom--something to write about. Knapp has really focused on the passing game this preseason rather than the running game because our starting run game has been good.

Against Detroit Palmer went 17-26 in the first half. Extrapolate that to a full game and you'd get 52 pass attempts. There's no way we're throwing the ball that much in the regular season. IOW, in no game has the coaching staff fully played to our strengths (on offense).

It's not that I don't think that things can go seriously wrong. They can. It's just that we'll have to wait and see because nobody knows how it's going to go.

I've been a fan of the Raiders for 37 years. And because Al Davis was the owner that entire time, I always knew my team. Always. But now it's different and anyone saying they know this current Raider team is FOS.

If I had to bet money I'd say the offense will put up average to a little below average point totals. They won't be the worst but they sure won't be near the top either. That's probably the best and most honest assessment of them.