View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #63
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
It was a good game. Sparty is going to be tough in the Big 10, I got them as my sleeper pick to win the conference. As long as they finish better than Corn Aggy I will be happy.

Too many turnovers against Boise St though, but still, people keep knocking BSU but that's a well coached football team and even on the road that have proven to be a tough out for even high level football teams.

Im watching WVU vs Marshall right now. The Herd are outclassed but you can tell they aren't afraid. In-state rivalries, even OOC are always the funnest games.
Maxwell is going to need to improve, and quickly. But honestly, he's the only weak point on a team that is otherwise very strong, and that was his first ever start. He'll improve. How much, that's the question.

Bell could win a Heisman if he keeps playing well. Gholston could be B1G POY if he doesn't go crazy like he did last night. Adams and Dennard are possibly the best CB tandem in the B1G. Bullough and the rest of the defense will be on of the best in football.

Its hard to argue against this team as B1G champions, but it's a long season.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote